REGISTRATION AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Registration will close when the participant capacity is reached.
• All entries are Non-Refundable, Non-Transferable to another person, and Non-Deferrable to a future event. This also applies to a participant with an injury or illness. Sale and/or transfer of race entries/bib numbers is strictly prohibited.
• Participants must be 16 years of age or older as of December 31st, 2019 to be eligible to participate in the Marathon, 14 years of age or older as of December 31st, 2019 to be eligible to participate in the Half Marathon (if applicable) and 12 years of age or older as of December 31st, 2019 to participate in the 10K. Participants under 18 years of age must have a statement signed by their parent or legal guardian permitting them to participate.
• Due to the unique character of Banff National Park, a wildlife interaction could occur on the race route. In such cases, the Event Organizers reserve the right to change the race route, delay the race, stop participants on the course until the situation is deemed appropriate to continue, alter the distance of the route, cancel or other measures deemed necessary as per the Event Wildlife Interaction Response Plan. The participant understands this risk and acknowledges that no refunds will be issued in this case.
• Changing to another distance that is offered at the event (ie. changing from the Marathon to the Half Marathon) is allowed up until the end of the regular registration deadline (approximately 10 days before the event) provided space is available in that race distance and it is approved by the Event Organizers. The change fee is $10 (plus GST and processing) and the difference in entry fee if applicable.
• All participants must show picture ID at check-in.
• The Event Organizers reserve the right to deny entries or registration changes for any reason.